The Bella Lukes started as a small soda shop inside the corner dime-store in 1945. Then, in 1948, as diners were making their way into popular American culture, we moved to our current location and into a traditional manufactured diner. An instant success, the Bella Lukes continued to be a popular spot throughout the 50s and 60s.
With the revival of the diner culture in the 70s, we added on what is now our main building, including a larger dining area and kitchen, keeping the vintage diner as our front.
Come and check out our American Diner Museum and enjoy some great food and milkshakes.
Est. in 2004
Best Italian Beef!